NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

what I'm looking forward to...

The holiday season is here. Thanksgiving and Christmas are my favorite times of year. The air is crisp, you're surrounded by family and friends, and nothing is better than Christmas music and decorations.
Here is my list of my favorite holiday season traditions and some things I'm looking forward to about this year.


the original Amy Grant Christmas album...


because every Christmas is like a "Tender Tennessee Christmas"




my mom's broccoli, cheese, and rice casserole that I learned to make last year


the Nutcracker




my mother's sweet potato casserole that I finally learned to make



the Point of Grace Christmas CD



my family has already agreed to see this with me when they're here for Christmas


What are your favorite things that remind you of home and the holidays?