NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

holy crazy Lost episode, batman!

Wow! Last night's season premiere of Lost was the craziest one I've ever seen. It definitely proved that it is completely necessary for you to see every episode of the show in order to know what is going on. I'm not going to say anything specific in case someone hasn't seen it yet, but I will say that I never imagined it going there.

One thing I don't like about when Lost comes back on is I hate waiting until the next week to see what happens. I've only seen one season solely on DVD, but that was so much easier.

Who watched it? Are you dying for next week already?

If anyone hasn't watched it and would like to borrow Season 1-4 from me just let me know and I'll send them to you.