NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

it's up to you!

I'm having a bit of writer's block again. We can all blame this on the fact that I'm now 20 weeks pregnant and don't know if I'm having a boy or a girl. Lots of other pregnant ladies and bloggers have known for weeks what they're having and I'll be nearly 21 weeks before I find out. At least I know that things will be pretty accurate because I'm so for along.

In order for me to leave you alone with posts about, "Is the baby a girl or a boy?", I'm going to let you ask questions and I'll answer. I did this once before and my friend Mojito Maven did it this week.

Go ahead. Ask me anything. I'll take my time answering your questions and maybe when I'm almost done it will almost be time for me to go for my January 27 ultrasound! Help me!

ETA: Please leave your questions as a comment below.