NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

some lighter thoughts

After this morning's heavy post I decided that I needed to put something a little more fun out there.
But first I'd like to give you one lesson in Blog 101. (My friend, Nina, coined this phrase today and I am just borrowing it from her. She'll be teaching the full class soon.)

  • We are not always going to agree with each other in the Blogosphere. What I write on my blog is my personal opinion, and this world that we live in is interesting and fun because of differing opinions. I do not force my beliefs down anyone's throat because you have to come to me to read what I believe. I will never come to your blog to give you my opinion, but you know that you can always find it right here.

Okay, on to the fun!

I want to introduce all of you to my new bed partner, the Boppy Total Body Pillow! It's comfy, provides a place for my growing tummy, and is really nice support for my lower back. One of the best things is that I can take the cover off and wash it because we all know it's already covered in Boudreaux hair.

Pregnant bloggers, how do you get comfortable when you sleep? Mommy bloggers, what worked for you? Non-pregnant and non-mommy bloggers, tell me something interesting anyway!