NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

off the wagon, but still proud!

Weight Watchers Wednesday is here! I'm not following the Weight Watchers program right now because of the pregnancy. I considered it, but I haven't been able to hold much food down that I kind of figured that whatever I could eat, I should eat!

I still think about Weight Watchers points every time I eat even though I don't let that stop me from eating something. This little baby is letting me know very clearly what he or she wants to eat!

I apologize for abandoning Weight Watchers Wednesdays. I will not be letting any of you know what I weigh throughout the pregnancy, so don't count on that, but I'm going to be counting on my fellow Weight Watchers to hold me accountable after the baby comes and help me get back on the wagon-- or fit train, as my dear friend, Mojito Maven calls it.

With all of that said, I'd like to give a huge shout out to the two ladies that started Weight Watchers Wednesdays with me, Mojito Maven and LyndsAU. I'm sure you have all followed their stories and know how incredibly successful they've been with their weight loss journey. I am blown away by their discipline and ability to completely change their lifestyles. They were both totally gorgeous before, but now they are these strong, healthy, gorgeous women who know exactly what they want and know how to get it. And they're inspiring everyone around them to get fit!