NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

two movies down. two to go.

We saw Gran Torino on Friday night, and it was honestly one of the best movies I've ever seen. I was never bored (as I tend to get in lot of movies that are nominated for stuff) and I think I experienced every emotion imaginable while watching it. Ladies, take your husbands, boyfriends, fiances, brothers, Dads to see this movie. You'll like it, too. The story is incredible and Clint Eastwood's performance is so real and convincing.

Then we saw The Reader on Saturday afternoon and liked it, too. Kate Winslet was really remarkable. I haven't read the book, but I knew a little about the plot going into it. Todd and I even had a serious conversation about history when we left the movie. We enjoyed the movie, but we probably could have rented it once it comes out on DVD, too.

Both movies were really thought-provoking and I recommend seeing them both at some point!

I'll give updates on Benjamin Button and Doubt once we cross those off the list.

Also-- I want to congratulate MMM! Her Baby J was born today!!!