NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

a crazy day!!!

It's raining cats and dogs here in Columbia today! I woke up this morning and right after I finished drying my hair I ran to my computer to check out Reality Steve. I knew he had a huge, shocking, spoiler regarding The Bachelor that he was revealing today and I couldn't wait until I got to work to find out!

Before I went to his website I checked my email and saw that my friends Mojito Maven and LyndsAU had already checked out the spoiler. I just have to say that I'm shocked, but I'm not shocked. I knew that something horrible was going to happen, but didn't know exactly what. I'm just glad that the suspense is over. Anyway, if you're into reality TV spoilers, go visit Reality Steve to read the posts and watch the You Tube clips. Poor Melissa! And you know all those other rejected bachelorettes are thanking their lucky stars they got out when they did!

(I want to thank Tara from Jimmy Choos and Tennis Shoes for letting me know about this website a couple of weeks ago in her Bachelor update post. I've been glued to it ever since!)

I'm also so excited because I won an amazing giveaway today! I won Bama Belle's Bliss Spa giveaway! I'm addicted to Bliss products and they're all I use on my face, so this is such an amazing giveaway and I'm completely shocked that I won. I never win anything! Thank you so much, Bama Belle!

Lost is on tonight and something excited is bound to happen there, too! I'm also going to spend the evening painting my study-- and future home office. There's a little project in the works that I can't wait to share with all of you!