NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Friday, March 06, 2009

in the big D

I flew to Dallas yesterday for a much needed week of rest and relaxation-- away from work and all that comes with it. I have our first baby shower tomorrow and I'm so excited to see my besties from college and my blog bestie! I'm also really excited just to have a week with my parents and a few days with my brother. Beaux, the world's best dog, is also here showering me with lots of love and attention.

My reading may be at a minimum this week, but I promise to do some updates as I brought the Rebel with me to document all of the fun!

My mom and I finalized all of the baby bedding and curtains yesterday at Calico Corners, where she is an in-home consultant. Today we're going to order all of the furniture, get pedicures and manicures, and then do some shopping. I saw this giant stuffed dog yesterday that I must bring home for Baby Boy Carroll!

I hope you all have a great Friday! The weather in Dallas is amazing and I couldn't be happier to be here.